Tuesday 5 October 2010

Lanvin Spring 2011 RTW

Karlie Kloss

Alina Baikova

Frida Gustavsson

Jac

Sigrid Agren

Vlada Roslyakova

I was a little bit disappointed with the overall collection by Lanvin this season because although there were some stand out pieces, including that red dress modelled by Karlie Kloss (photo sourced from Garance Doré), it wasn't outstanding as a whole. Some of the pieces were very plain in cut, style and concept. Of course, that is my opinion only. But I have chosen the pieces above which I believe are the most original, interesting and beautiful. Hopefully next time we will see more of this careful drapery and body conscious style. 

* Note: I used the photo from Garance because most of the others available made the dress appear pink. This is not the case, as in the backstage photos it was clear that the dress was red.

No comments:

Post a Comment