Tuesday 29 March 2011

Alexander McQueen Fall 2011 RTW (with details)

Freja Beha Erichsen



Emily Baker



Alana Zimmer



Maddie Kulicka

Valerija Kelava



Karmen Pedaru





Kasia Strauss



Julia Saner





Sigrid Agren

Siri Tollerød



Nimue Smit





Patricia van der Vliet

Frida Gustavsson













Detail of Alla Kostromichova

This fall collection for Alexander McQueen by Sarah Burton did not match well with my personal taste in art, design and fashion yet I can fully appreciate just how special and important this collection is. I have decided that making a commentary on this collection would detract from its "message" so I will leave it up to you to observe, critique and admire.

2 comments:

  1. I love it, but somehow it is more Chanel-under-Lagerfeld than McQueen? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it certainly does have that feel.

    ReplyDelete